Bringing post-trade workflow to your Front Office
Trade Risk Manager
Trade Risk Manager (TRM) provides a centralised dashboard to monitor key risk indicators, Central Securities Depositories Regulation (CSDR) penalties, P&L write-offs, counterparty exposure, and regulatory reporting mismatches, all in real time. TRM improves users’ P&L by automating processes, managing risk and breaks across their entire trading book.
A sophisticated, rules-based resolution engine delivers trade updates directly into source systems to facilitate immediate remediation reducing manual intervention.
By leveraging Pirum’s existing and extensive PTS network of clients and connectivity, implementing TRM takes only a handful of weeks from start to finish with limited use of precious technology resources.
TRM integrates seamlessly with Pirum’s other Front Office Services to provide a comprehensive suite of tools designed to enhance P&L.
Our single solution covers everything
Key features include:
- Exception-based user interface tracks risks and their P&L impact.
- Transparency of fails cost for any trades that would impact settlement.
- Resilience to the regulatory impact of CSDR
- Two-way connectivity with source systems to fix breaks.
- Extensive management information systems.
- Workflow platform to communicate, escalate and resolve risk.
- Customised alerts and monitoring.
- Assign breaks to, or communicate with, internal teams or your trading counterparts.
Speak to a team member
Pirum’s innovative designs and focus on customer service have led to multiple industry awards over the years, most recently winning the ISF 2020 Global Post Trade Service Provider of the Year award. Please reach out and a member of our team will be happy to discuss your business needs.