A single, comprehensive connection for initial margin instruction and management
With the rollout of phases five and six of Basel III’s uncleared margin rules (UMR) framework, firms face a wave of initial margin (IM) call processing. IM Instruct manages that complexity, and provides eligibility oversight and control.
It offers you two-way, real-time connectivity with all tri-party agents to instruct the pledge and receipt of IM. You can achieve a single, exception-based process using standardised procedures to mitigate risk, and limit the resource impact from UMR.
You can benefit from:
- full end-to-end automation of IM receipts and pledges,
- improved control and oversight through a single, real-time user interface,
- eligibility checking of received collateral to ensure that it meets regulatory and risk requirements.
Our single solution covers everthing
Key features include:
- A true exception-based processing platform with a single operating model.
- The management of every venue and counterparty via a consolidated user interface.
- Total collateral process coverage for pledgors and pledgees, with full exception handling.
- Real-time monitoring of all venues and collateral coverage, alerts of allegements, and reporting.
Speak to a team member
Pirum’s innovative designs and focus on customer service have led to multiple industry awards over the years, most recently winning the ISF 2020 Global Post Trade Service Provider of the Year award. Please reach out and a member of our team will be happy to discuss your business needs.