Pirum are recruiting for a Marketing manager to organise the delivery and execution of the Pirum marketing strategy. From website development to marketing activities and of course customer engagement. We are ideally looking for someone with an online marketing/ecommerce background as well as a strong copy writing experience.
Pirum is a dynamic Financial Technology company established in 2000, which provides a comprehensive and highly functional set of electronic services to support post-trade processing in the Securities Lending and Repo markets. Our client base includes most of the top-tier financial institutions in these markets throughout the world.
Pirum is recognised as a market leader in Securities Finance automation as well as “Best of Breed” customer service. Our ability to provide services which perform faster and are more efficient have allowed us to innovative and continue to lead the market. Our focus on service, quality, flexibility and innovation enables us to exceed client expectations and we are widely regarded as the users’ service provider of choice.
Pirum offers the opportunity to work in a small highly energetic company with other skilled professionals, delivering to the highest standards and providing outstanding client service.
Role & responsibilities
• Supporting the CEO and Head of Business development. • Managing Brand and brand language/tone of voice of the company. Managing the consistency of this with in and out of house resources
• This can be quite a challenge given the complexity and global nature of the business. (i.e. complex products made simple) • Responsible for all marketing activities and resources, such as coordinating events, updating social media and website with new content, press releases and marketing campaigns • Ensure prompt and accurate updates to the website • Coordinate the team in accordance with marketing calendar and product launches • Be the first point of contact internally for marketing questions • Managing and coordinating content on all marketing channels • Setting goals and developing media strategies to increase brand awareness and increase overall engagement • Develop and implement strategic campaigns: use various social media channels to increase brand awareness and align with brand objectives. • Managing a budget for all marketing campaigns. • Content planning and delivery with the use of tools like Hootsuite to manage multiple social media channels. • Analysing social media insights to guide future marketing campaigns and planning.
• Maintain and distribute regular reports both to the Pirum team on site, product and marketing performance. • Create engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this effectively. • Produce email marketing campaigns to increase engagement and generate leads. • Managing sales driven webinars • Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions. Requirements
• Digital & Offline Marketing: You will have had exposure to a variety of channels including social media, email marketing, content and website performance. • B2B Marketing: Ideally you will be coming from a B2B marketing background, understanding a variety of clients needs from a number of sectors. • Creative: This is a business that is willing to try new things. You will be able to bring new ideas to the table and have the strength in conviction to push them through. • Confident, ambitious and polished young marketing professional • Working closely with sales and product as well as other key stakeholders • Manages relationships with external agencies • Experience using online application sharing software e.g. Salesforce, Suite CRM, Xero, Act-On, Mailchimp, PPC advertising through Google Ads and LinkedIn • CMS experience, ideally Magento 2 • Copy writing experience for marketing materials desirable • Google analytics experience • Good time management skills coupled with the ability to prioritise workloads to meet multiple objectives
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to liaise with clients who may be based all over the world
• Self-motivated, pro-active and autonomous, highly organised, with good team-working skills
Contact connect@pirum for further details or to share a copy of your CV